dilluns, 8 de setembre del 2014

Top 10 Disney songs

Hello Disney fans! OMD! This is the first post in this website and I want it to be something really special and that mixes lots of Disney things. So if you love Disney, you must love this top 10 of songs from 9 different Disney films.I made a research and these are some of the favourite Disney songs in the World.


Hope you like it.
Just remember that number one is the winner.


#10 Beauty and the Beast (from: The Beauty and the Beast)





#9 I See the Light (from: Tangled)





#8 Under the sea (from: The Little Mermaid)





#7 I'll Make a Man Out of You (from: Mulan)





#6 The Circle of Life (from: The Lion King)





#5 I Won't Say I'm in Love (from: Hercules)





#4 A Whole New World (from: Aladdin)





#3 Colors of the Wind (from: Pocahontas)





#2 Once Upon a Dream (from: The Sleeping Beauty)





#1 Part of Your World (from: The Little Mermaid)





I hope you liked my first post here, and I hope you love those songs. 
Remember, Oh My Disney!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada