dimarts, 9 de setembre del 2014

Disney Medleys



Hi Disney Fans!! OMD! I'm here again to show you three Disney medleys. The singer is GeorgiaMMusic
so, this are her videos. Se is really good singer and her costumes are amazing. 

Then, here you are, the first medley:

Frozen Medley

 

I love the way she does all of the characters. She has a pretty voice.  And she definitely knows how to act.


The Little Mermaid Meddley:

This is my favourite one of the three medleys. You'll see is really cool, and it's obvious that se really worked on it. It shows that Disney voice she has and she uses so many wigs and so many make up. It's fantastic.

I think that she really did a great job with "les poissons". And I love how she dressed up like Flaunders, in my opinion is the best costume in all the three medleys. 






Finally, there's an other medley about Tangled. It's shorter and with just three characters. She does an amazing job with "mother knows best".





Hope you enjoy the three videos. If you liked them coment in youtube and let her know.
Remember, Oh My Disney!!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada