dimecres, 17 de setembre del 2014

After Ever After, by Paint

Hi Disney fans!! OMD!!
Today, I would like to introduce to you a guy called Jon Cozart. 



An amazing youtuber (his channel name is Paint, check out, here) who makes lots songs. I love two of the unconditionally and I hope you'll love them too. They tell the story about our Disney Princesses After that famous Happily Ever After.
The song starts like this:

If you ever wonder why
Disney tales all end in lies
That's what happened after,
all their dreams came true...

So, I think you can already make an idea about how are these songs. Anyway, there you have, After Ever After, Part one and two. If you don't usually talk in English I recommend using the subtitles.

After Ever After, Part one: (Ariel, Jasmin, Belle, Pocahontas)


After Ever After, Part two:  (Mulan, Cinderella, Tiana, Elsa)




Hope you enjoyed the videos. Don't forget to check out Jon's youtube Channel, Paint. 
Check it out, HERE.


Remeber, Oh My Disney!!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada